And we're back! The rat race begins again. The Lupo Academy of Excellence is back in session. I'm slammed with work - as usual with a holiday approaching. Frank is ridiculously busy protecting public lands.
This week, we're playing catch up with everything...grocery shopping, preparing for Thanksgiving, winterizing the yard, and a lot more. I had one of my pre-op appointments for shoulder surgery. I go in on November 29. I'm expecting a simple, arthroscopic procedure. However, I learned today that, like my other shoulder surgery, I could wake up with a lovely incision. We shall see.
Frank saw his wrist doctor earlier in the week. His wrist is healing well. He still has some swelling in one of the tendons but that should go away with time.
Next week, we'll be on the road again. We'll head to Breckenridge for Thanksgiving. Then, we'll come home, I'll have surgery, we'll have Mattie's birthday, and then we'll be into December.